close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Info on this rod combo?

Discussion in 'FlyTyingForums.com, Fly Tying, Trout Fishing' started by Mvillecowboy, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Mvillecowboy

Mvillecowboy

Ok so I just won this rod combo on an online auction, I thought it would be a nice little rod for when I am out hiking. But when I got it home I found that one of the sections was broken! The auction company said they would refund me but I would rather see if I could get a replacement section for the rod. But here is the problem I can't figure out who makes the rod!? I cannot find it anywhere online. Any help would be appreciated. I only paid $18 for it so I am not out a ton of cash but that is not the point here.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Fishndude

Fishndude

That could be hand-lettering, which would be the result of a custom rod build. Call the Auction House, and inquire where they got the rod, and go from there.

3. Honyuk96

Honyuk96

I have one of those rods myself. They are no particulat brand and they come mosly from China. Mine is garbage but it was free. At 18 bucks i'd fish it till you break it, then bin it and start over.

Mvillecowboy likes this.
  4. Mvillecowboy

Mvillecowboy

That is kinda what u was thinking too