close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hypnosis Show - Sat. March 12th

Discussion in 'Sound Off (MichiganForums.com)' started by fishkram, Mar 4, 2005.

1. fishkram

fishkram

This event is a fundraiser that I am working on in conjunction with the Society of American Magicians Assembly which is a local group that helps bring in top notch magicians for public shows. Great group of people. The show is amazing and very entertaining. The show is a fantastic thing to do with a group of friends. I have a few more promo tickets at $15, but they are going quickly. PM me if you are interested in tickets or have any questions. Please pass along to others that might be interested. thanks
    [/color]
    (If you bring a group of people and you can encourage someone to go on stage, let me know and i will get Jack to prescreen them for their potential. Not everyone is a good candidate, but if they are, your group will have 10 times more fun and laughs watching them. Additionally, they will need your help to recall what happened. For example, I still get emails from a softball team that ask me to confirm things that 2 of their players said/did on stage and that show was last year!)

Master Hypnotist Jack Fraylick

A Unique and Fun Evening of Entertainment

Here's what people are saying about Jack's Show

· "Non-stop laughter from start to finish!"
    · "Absolutely amazing! Phenomenally entertaining."
    · "I couldn't stop laughing! The show was excellent!"
    · "Terrific fun. Jack's show was hilarious!"

Buffet Dinner & Stage Hypnosis Show

Where: Clawson Troy Elks

1451 East Big Beaver Road (Between Rochester Rd. and John R)

Date: Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dinner Buffet: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM

Show begins after dinner approximately 7:45 PM (show is about 90 min)

Admission: $20 per person (includes dinner & show)

Cash bar available

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  2. fishkram

fishkram

I have 2 of the $15 promo tickets left. I dont think they will last the weekend.