Hosea's Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Sportsmen of Faith' started by thegospelisgood, Dec 25, 2016.

1. thegospelisgood

thegospelisgood

I know this will probably provoke many a believer to wrath - consider your fruit of the spirit before you respond and remember iron sharpens iron. Consider an alternative view to Christmas as you set this day apart for Christ. And no, I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

itchn2fish likes this.
  2. frostbite

frostbite

Not so on the wrath part---I'm not one who believes Jesus was born on Dec. 25th and I think the church knows it also. I can't imagine what we are worshipping on Dec. 25th, but I have a pretty good idea and it stems from Paganism. Anyone who researches this deeply will come to understand that the Christmas tree, missal toe, Dec. 25th, ole St Nick and many other things, as well, represent something other than what most people think.
    That video and story line is a very good teaching that people really need to have a better understanding of rather than what they have been led to believe.
    Anyone ever look at a dollar bill and wonder what god that the "IN GOD WE TRUST" is referring too? I don't see any symbols or pictures of Jesus, Mosses, Noah, a cross, angels, nothing, but I do see the all seeing eye, Masonic and mythological symbolism all over it.
    Could it be we are living in the Great Deception? I don't know, but many have been deceived over the course of history. Even what has been taught in public education over many years like evolution. Did we not prove in the early 90's that evolution was bankrupt once the replicating codes of DNA were discovered? Kinda proves intelligent design doesn't it?
    Just my 2 cents worth. I'm sure not all will agree, but God (of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) bless you all.

itchn2fish likes this.