Hey Steve!

Discussion in 'Website Updates' started by Lou is Blue, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Lou is Blue

Lou is Blue

Any chance with the new updates and upgrades the software will support being able to block sub-forums?:)

2. Lou is Blue

Lou is Blue

an example of what I mean is in the political forum right now. The whole homosexual marriage controversy with the Supreme Court. It's a little bit controversial, it catches your eye, you think it can't hurt to read a bit of this; and you come away thinking that someone you thought might have been a wise outdoorsman; is a flaming jack-ass. If you could just block it in the first place, you wouldn't be tempted to go in there for the disappointment in the first place.

3. WALLEYE MIKE

WALLEYE MIKE Staff Member Admin Super Mod Mod

You can always use self control and not open any you don't want to read.

Will agree on the jack wads there. Seldom see them post anywhere else.

4. Lou is Blue

Lou is Blue

There are couple guys posting in there now, that at least in their day were serious and good anglers. I'm only pointing out the exisiting software supports blocking somone personally; when under previous id here I would normally try to read whatever those guys posted.

I would imagine that such a feature might be a software configuration issue, and if he's installing new software; it would be a slick addition; where users could keep all the meat, and skip all the by product.:)