Help

Discussion in 'Center Pin Fishing' started by quest32a, Oct 12, 2006.

1. quest32a

quest32a Mods

Tonite I tried to take my Raven Eclipse apart for a little matinence. Just some minor cleaning up, there was some dirt I could hear on the inside and I felt like washing some of the spawn out that I know had accumulated in there over the past 5 months.

I took the 3 screws off the cover, and then took the screw in the middle out. (which on the eclipse is also the adjustable tension screw) Now I should be able to pull the reel apart, right? Wrong, I have checked that thing over from top to bottom and cannot for the life of me get it apart.

I also took the back screws out for the clicker, so putting my pin back together is out of the question. I have to get it apart so I can put my clicker back together...LOL

Any advice on getting it apart? Or am I missing something completely....

Thanks!

I posted this on another site as well and got some advice, and have since emailed the company. I would like to get this taken care of w/o shipping it out if possible. If anyone has any feasablie ideas or has been through this before let me know... Thanks

2. MPsteelheader

MPsteelheader Guest

pb blaster might work john

3. gomer

gomer

Winchester, Virginia & Rockford, MI (Home)
    Hey Mark, is that along the same lines as pb and gomer?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry John, haven't taken an eclipse appart so I can't help ya there...

4. AKFLY

AKFLY

5. Alpha Buck

Alpha Buck Banned

Hey John, not sure if you got that fixed or not but here is the number I would call. 519-620-8566 Bridget should be able to help you.

6. quest32a

quest32a Mods

Thanks guys, I got it all squared away. I had to leave the top cover on and the center screw in and draw it out by removing that center screw. I had no idea,

Thanks again for the help.