Hello from buckcity bowhunter

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buck city bowhunter, May 3, 2018.

1. Buck city bowhunter

Buck city bowhunter

Hey family!

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. Ive been lurking for a few months and finally wanted to join the party!!

Well my hunting history I kinda dismall. I am the only active hunter in my family (dont know wherebit cane from) tho I am introducing my nephews and fiancee to hunting.

Been a fisherman all my life fishing from florida piercing and California deep sea fishing.

I started hunting about 5 years ago and after a few does taken in Washington state with a rifle i felt the bowhunter un me calling. So I bought a obsession bow and boy did bowhunting become an obsession!

i practiced on california quail and ground squirrel for about a year until I was able to take my first every buck in the oregon foothills of jackson county. REALL NICE Blacktail deer!

FB_IMG_1525367368948.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525367386654.jpg

I moved to ohio that very next hunting season. In a big part for family, but a lot of my decision was sealed once I had the whitetail addiction.

My buddy owns a outfitter in Northeast ohio near cuyahuga falls and put me on a few does to fill the freezer while hitting the public land near columbus ohio really hard.
    FB_IMG_1525368277849.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525368239636.jpg
    Well although ive yet to bring down a nice mature buck with my bow ive learned soo much! After watching thousands of videos and reading magazine and failing to apply the information provided mostly due to what im watching being low pressured pruvate hunting grounds. I'm learning public land to be a whole other beast. so the plight continues here in Michigan.

I moved to the clio area last year and am happy to see a generous amount of public lands surrounded my home area. Now I am doing a bunch of scouting and eliminating those higher pressured areas. Soon I hope to aquire a lease or buy a property to hunt/live on soon.

Thanks guys for listening to my short hunting life story and welcome any tips/advice/knowledge and conversation in general. have a great day ✌

2. knu2xs

knu2xs Canoeist Premium Member

Hello BCBH & welcome aboard from Swartz Creek!

Buck city bowhunter likes this.

3. mjh4

mjh4

Hello and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

4. pike man

pike man

Welcome to the Forums, Buck city Bowhunter !

5. Namrock

Namrock

Welcome to the site buck city. Some good stuff on these forums. Great pic of a cool looking buck.

6. Buck city bowhunter

Buck city bowhunter

Thanks guya really appreciate it. Im definitely going to duve into this website head first.

knu2xs likes this.
  7. PrtyMolusk

PrtyMolusk Mods

Howdy, B c b-
    Welcome to the ever-expanding M-S family!
    Looks like you're gonna fit right in here....