Having a hard time. Praying that it will stop!

Discussion in 'Sportsmen of Faith' started by Erik, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Erik

Erik

We are doing well. If I have had Covid I'm not aware of it. But lots of people around me have had it.
    My daughter and grandkids all had it and my grandson sat on my lap on thanksgiving day with a pretty good rattle in his chest, but I haven't had any symptoms and everytime I've been tested it came back neg.

on a call and Doghouse 5 like this.
  2. Fishndude

Fishndude

Imagine what the frontline workers in hospitals are going through. They frequently watch several people die from covid, per shift. Pray for the world.

Erik and Doghouse 5 like this.

3. Brian Berg

Brian Berg

Paul found joy in Christ. Even through all the beatings, shipwrecks, imprisonments, confinements, etc, he never lost that joy he had in Jesus. Joy is not like happiness. Happiness is conditional or situational. It comes and goes, while joy is constant. Look to find that joy that can only come from knowing Jesus Christ. Over time, and with trust and faith, you'll be able to weather storms like this one. This is training for more difficult battles coming in the future. Learn to overcome this, and the next one will be easier.

GRUNDY, on a call, Erik and 2 others like this.
  4. Ray Duve

Ray Duve

Nothing dumb about it at all Erik. The older I get the more emotional I become and seeing people hurting effects me more than ever before. Stay strong Erik God will get you through this and thankfully your employer is understanding to your feelings. Take care and God bless.

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

TriggerDiscipline and Brian Berg like this.
  5. 22 Chuck

22 Chuck

We all wish this would end but Im wondering.

God is finally mad and all he can hear is the "crying of 60 million" that never got to see one of his sunsets and 200 million of his creations dont care and keep those causing it to stay in power, all for a few bucks in many cases. Look at the next years and how many more will be slaughtered.

6. Wandering arrows

Wandering arrows

I think those are questions that are on many of our minds at the moment, but I do trust that God is the only one that knows the end game and I trust the paths he leads me down.

7. Brian Berg

Brian Berg

He is a loving God. He gives everyone every opportunity to seek His face. Even right up to the moment they leave this earth. It's His desire that nobody would perish.

Wandering arrows likes this.
  8. Fishndude

Fishndude

And He told you this, when?

9. GIDEON

GIDEON

And the paths that he allows us to go down, (two very different things)

10. Wandering arrows

Wandering arrows

Agreed