Happy Friday the 13th! LFTS 11/13/2020

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by johnhunter247, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Half way through the hour drive. Perfect morning to be out! Who has killed a Friday the 13th buck before? Better yet who’s with me? Several successful hunters yesterday! I’m excited for the next two days ahead. I’ve had a few close encounters the last few days and almost got it done a few days ago! I have a great feeling about today! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Carpenter Bill

Carpenter Bill

We are up at the rack shack, coffee. Friday the 13th shot the big 10A couple years ago on the 13th,

anagranite, up520, jeffm and 6 others like this.

3. Dish7

Dish7

Great, woke up to no power...since 2am. :mad:

HUBBHUNTER2, up520 and John Hine like this.
  4. CDN1

CDN1

May the luck of the 13th tilt in your favour LFTS'ers. Coffee then out the door. Maybe the ground blind this morning looks like rain is on the way.

bigbucks160, up520, Big CC and 5 others like this.
  5. Team Camo

Team Camo Premium Member

SE Sanilac checking in. From the barn...coffee and will be headed out to the condo soon. Sure would be nice to tag out before Sunday. Weather looks pretty crappy for Sunday opener. Git ER Done! :)
    IMG_20201113_051138346.jpg

6. MichiFishy

MichiFishy

I'm here, bright eyed and bushy-tailed. Plan is to sit all day, with a possible stand change at mid-day.

Good luck everyone, it's gonna be a good one.

7. melvvin

melvvin

I'm hunting. Busted my butt to get my work caught up now my reward. I have 2 weeks of hunting ahead. Woo Hoo!! Good luck to everyone hunting today. Shoot straight be safe!

8. bowhunter426

bowhunter426

Rain and windy in Ottawa County. Not a recipe for seeing deer. Debating about trying later today

9. "Big Tuna"

"Big Tuna"

Been up for a while. Waiting for the rain to clear then will slip down south of the house in hopes of catching Mr big slipping into his bedding area . Hard place to hunt because I only have a 50 percent chance of seeing them coming. If they come from the w or e they will be almost too close. Stay safe and shoot to kill.

10. old graybeard

old graybeard

Looks like I need the rain gear. Good luck all!

11. Shawnxbow

Shawnxbow

I am up,but have to work. I already got lucky this morning you know the rut lol.

Trying to hunt this afternoon we shall see how that plays out.

Good luck be safe it is Friday the 13 th.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

12. Biggbear

Biggbear

Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock here in Boyne country. Radar shows it moving through by 7:00 so if I can get to The Hilton without drowning they may just be on their feet once this passes, let's hope so. Good luck to everyone!!

13. Matty Patty

Matty Patty

I'm in but no coffee this morning!... Ugh! Hopefully some big boys on the hoof to keep me wide awake! Looks like a beautiful morning in Southern Hillsdale county this morning. Hopefully some arrows flying straight today and good luck boy's and girls!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

14. dlawrence1

dlawrence1

Today is the day!!!! Sitting as much as I can today. Rain has blown over, its going to be one of those damp cold days that no matter what it just sinks right into your bones. Friday the lucky 13th, love it.

15. Macs13

Macs13

I've got the rain coat on and going to do a morning sit. Almost nothing yesterday until I was walking out after dark and eyes everywhere in my headlamp, lol. Hopefully they'll head to bed a little late and bump into me. Good luck. Friday the 13th. Something interesting should happen today.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app