Grouse Camp

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by Mark4486, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Worm Dunker

Worm Dunker

I'm still on the fence between WC Ch. and grouse camp. I don't think I will be able to walk let alone hunt. First are there any women coming. If they come and don't want to hunt they can use my truck to go where ever they want. Also have a 4.10 double a woman or youth could use as long as they have a Hunter certificate. Is there a computer geek coming who could show me how to post pictures.

2. Worm Dunker

Worm Dunker

Talked to doc said can't get worse if I go. Talked to Joe his wife isn't coming so I'll leave mine home. See you up there I be up Friday after noon

shaffe48b likes this.

3. Mark4486

Mark4486

Can everyone comment“ yes”if they are coming so I can get a final count. Please don’t comment if your not coming so I can make it easy to get a count. Also the menu has changed from steaks to Randazzo brats. We had them last weekend and they were really good and easy to make.

shaffe48b likes this.
  4. Worm Dunker

Worm Dunker

I will be up Friday mid day

5. shaffe48b

shaffe48b

I'll probably come up but I'll just drive there each day. I dont have my propane tank up here to heat my tent.

6. nick brown

nick brown

E8836DB2-5F7C-4100-B948-728092D9256F.jpeg I plan on coming up Friday evening as long as someone can be home with the new pup.

7. UPaquariest

UPaquariest

Yes, I will be there.

8. birdhntr

birdhntr

9. Jmrieger

Jmrieger

Yes.

New forum member here. Upaquariest has mentioned I should go. I met a few of you last December looking for pheasant in the Verona Stage Game Area. I'm looking forward to the weekend; if there's anything I can bring, I'd be glad to. Already planning on some good craft beer.

10. hunterdau2

hunterdau2

Won't be staying at camp but will be up thurs .

11. goose schatt

goose schatt

BAE0BA7A-2D41-489E-A9F3-8C18DEEF19A9.jpeg Had some nice flushes this weekend 36635919-B541-4836-894B-EAE3109D10AB.jpeg

Trunkslammer, Stand By and birdhntr like this.
  12. Stand By

Stand By

Thumbs up for the golden club. Although we tell everybody that Gibby is a Mingo. (Mini golden). She quit growing to soon.

Sorry to say, I was hoping to make this one. On laws also do a Grouse camp and it's the same weekend this year.

13. Mark4486

Mark4486

Ok it looks to be around ten guys. Pm me for my number I will be there around noon on Thursday. Not sure how long I stick around after getting there cause I like to start scouting right away.

14. Brien maeder

Brien maeder

Good luck to you guys I’ll be hunting out of Grayling this year for a few days then the UP if no birds only a few more sleeps till a week of vacation

michiganmaniac likes this.