Grandsons and Gills (video)

Discussion in 'Michigan Youngsters in the Out-Of-Doors' started by hnt4food, Aug 16, 2016.

1. hnt4food

hnt4food

I had one of my best fishing days of the year yesterday, and I didn't hardly catch a fish. What I did do was take each of my grandsons out for a couple hours of quality bluegill fishing time in my kayak. They both were able to land some decent gills and bring home enough for a good fish fry this evening. These are the memories I live for.

2. Gamechanger

Gamechanger Premium Member

Great video. I imagine sitting back this winter watching that again several times with the boys will have them prepped for another summers worth of fishing with their Granddad. :)

hnt4food likes this.

3. docman90

docman90

Great!! Some of my greatest memories are fishing with my grandfather even though he always seemed to catch more fish than me ;):)

4. hnt4food

hnt4food

Most of my fishing as a child was done with my grandfather as my father was not a fisherman. Grandpa taught me just about everything needed to live a life of great outdoor adventures as I grew.

5. docman90

docman90

My Grandfather tried to teach me how to fish but some days I just do not have the fishing luck he had BUT still love getting out!!