Good Solution?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by DecoySlayer, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Gordon Casey

Gordon Casey

It's not "other people", it's people that prey on e-bay, Craig's list and marketplace. Just post something for sale on Craig's list and see what kind of vermin respond. I do sell things on Craig's list because some serious people respond and are willing to do a cash transaction at the Sheriff's office.

stickman1978 likes this.
  2. stickman1978

stickman1978

You only hear about the small fraction of these cases that are bad. 99.99999999 go off with out a hitch.

3. Bay BornNRaised

Bay BornNRaised

Cant believe all the comments of suggesting open carrying to intimidate and or involving the police in a simple transaction on a couple hundred $ for a used Dog kennel. Damn guy trying to buy kennel probably going to feel out of place ... He be like wtf....

4. Gillgitter

Gillgitter

Being it's a dog guy coming to look at a kennel he's probably good, but I understand why he asked the question. It's never a bad thing to make sure he's safe and not missing anything in this day and age.

5. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

Sell a lot of firewood which is outside. Twice people have helped themselves. One with a truck with his business name on the side. For the $40 he stole I've effed him over three times that having him quote jobs he'll never get or having him show up to quote something that never exists.

One other guy talked tough but I took a picture of him, his plate, and his truck then told him he needed to leave before he regretted things.

A neighbor who works an odd schedule and carries a .45 is good to have too.

TriggerDiscipline likes this.
  6. perchjerker

perchjerker

Have you tried selling it here?

I have had great experiences dealing with fellow MS folk

Far Beyond Driven likes this.
  7. TriggerDiscipline

TriggerDiscipline

LOL, classic Johnny English post. From his underground command post, deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker.
    [​IMG]

Presumedly the buyer has a facebook profile? People tend to not commit crimes when their identity is easily ascertained.

Bay BornNRaised likes this.
  8. Fishndude

Fishndude

If I showed up to look at an item advertised on Faceplant Marketplace, or Craigslist, and the person with the goods was open carrying, I would just drive right by. I wouldn't even wave. And if I showed up, and noticed that the person was carrying, I might do the same.

Simple courtesy, and decorum, seem to be dead in the world, today. More's the pity.

You probably should just figure out how to get that chainlink kennel into the garbage, and forget about it. :rolleyes:

9. TriggerDiscipline

TriggerDiscipline

Yeah, a bunch of yahoos on this site.

10. Bay BornNRaised

Bay BornNRaised

Not throwing labels around unless forced to but Damn its a dog kennel not a knock off pair of "Air Jordons"....LMAO

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Shoeman likes this.