Good old fashioned customer service is still alive...

Discussion in 'Michigan Homesteading and Home Improvement' started by jimp, May 15, 2018.

1. jimp

jimp Hunter gatherer Premium Member

Formerly Rochester Hills, Finally! Wellston
    I picked up a stack of pine boards and bookcases from a relative's back room a week ago.
    It's a bunk bed set I'm using for the grandkids.
    One part was stamped "Woodcrest 2 1999, Peru Indiana."
    I found their "Woodcrest" website and shot off a request for pictures/instructions or whatever might be available for a 20 year old set.
    10 minutes later I received a picture, instructions and a nice note from a Sr. sales person who'd been there 30 years..
    !cid_image001_jpg@01D3EC38.jpg
    Got it all put together and sent a note of thank you, along with inquiring about a safety rail and ladder that were missing.
    Bang-Bang...10 minutes later I received a reply with a very reasonable price quote, sent credit card info and parts are on the way.
    Thank you Dave at Woodcrest for the excellent and prompt customer service.

vans, PWood, petronius and 5 others like this.
  2. Charles Lynch

Charles Lynch

You're doing fine! Children are our everything! My wife and I can't leave our children with our parents. They're too old-fashioned and don't understand modern gadgets at all. Even a mobile phone is a big mystery to them!) Recently, we asked them to look after Lisa and Jim and another story happened. Someone called and offered something for children at a low price. Of course, my parents decided to buy it and paid online. The seller then disappeared. I use this application https://canadianareacodes.net/ and found out that they were scammers. Can it happen with others? I think, NO!