close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

God was good to me today

Discussion in 'Sportsmen of Faith' started by Peter the Great, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Peter the Great

Peter the Great

don't get me wrong he is good everyday but today he showed me his love,me as a single Dad raising a 14 year old girl ,it is not a easy task waking up at 545 am get us ready clean the house ,bring her to school at 7 am.go to work for 5 and a half hours,pick her up from school at 230 pm go home ,make dinner homework ,its not easy but God gives me the power to do it ,I own everything to him and him alone,i love you GOD

JBooth, Scout 2, Nostromo and 7 others like this.
  2. Brian Berg

Brian Berg Premium Member

He is incredible. Too bad not everyone is happy with the blessings He gives them like you are. He gave you a 14 YO daughter. I'm blessed with two daughters myself. :)
    Thank you Lord!

3. itchn2fish

itchn2fish

Kudos to you & Thank you, Lord. You are held in high esteem for your efforts, for sure. I can attest to the fact that it's not easy; I became "Mr. Mom" when my wife suddenly passed when my kids were 7 & 10 years old. I didn't do it, God had it the whole time.

4. Bucman

Bucman

Faith in the lord is what is getting me through some tough times. Thank you fellas for reminding me how blessed I️ am. He never gives us more than we can handle. He always has a plan.

5. U D

U D

yes, he is treating you good if you can get by on 5.5 hr of work everyday. You are indeed blessed.

6Speed, itchn2fish and Nostromo like this.
  6. Nostromo

Nostromo

5 1/2 hour work day? That is a blessing.

Congratulations to you Peter as well.

itchn2fish likes this.