Fishing with veterans

Discussion in 'Michigan Sportsman Outing Forum' started by Sgt Matt borgula, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Sgt Matt borgula

Sgt Matt borgula

Hello all My name is Sgt matthew Borgula and I'm a veteran I'm starting up a project to help veterans out by using fishing to heal their mental wounds. I'm seeking donations or deals on salmon fishing or walleye gear here is what I would need.

Trolling spoons
    Body baits
    Rods and reels
    Dipsey divers
    Dodger plates or flashers
    Squids or flies
    Spin n glows
    Inline planer boards
    Spoon boxes
    Thank you so much just know your donations will be used to help my.fellow warriors heal and enjoy the peace of fishing.
    Any questions you can contact me or email me
    army_res2001@yahoo.com
    Plus any donations give you an automatic spot on my boat thank you again

franky and SND like this.
  2. franky

franky

I don't have anything like that to donate but hopefully I freshen this post up for people to see. Thanks for what your doing to our brothers and sisters. A friend and great man just lost the battle with his demons and I hope that you can even help just one person in need. Reminds us that we aren't bulletproof and we need to look out for each other.

Best of luck to you.

3. Sgt Matt borgula

Sgt Matt borgula

Well anytime you can even help with tips or even getting this out there is donation to its getting my cause out there I just lost a soldier to his demons a few days ago and one last yr so this cause has a deep drive for me

4. Sgt Matt borgula

Sgt Matt borgula

Anyone have a nmea 0183 cable they could donate