close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing reports -jackson- irish hills-hillsdale

Discussion in 'Warm Water Fishing Inland LP Lakes' started by jacktownhooker, Mar 6, 2016.

1. AllenMorgan

AllenMorgan

Monday I was catching Crappie on Michigan Center Lake. Live minnow on a drop shot on one rod, second with a live minnow under a float. In my kayak, drifting with the wind.

2. gobbler getter

gobbler getter

Over the deeper holes Allen?

3. AllenMorgan

AllenMorgan

4. house

house

Going to try devils lake tonight for some eyes. Will update tomorrow

5. jacktownhooker

jacktownhooker

water is 68 degrees -water is clear- no boats - nice sun-AND ALL THE FISH FOR ME !!!

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TIME WHEN ALL OBNOXIOUS DRUNK BOATERS AND INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE OF OUR FISHING RIGHTS ARE OFF THE LAKE!!!

6. jacktownhooker

jacktownhooker

BEEN LIMITING OUT ON CHANNEL CATS PAST 3 EVENINGS OUT MIDDLE OF LAKE 3-5 FT OF WATER MINNOWS AND GLOW HAIR JIGS LOVE WATCHING THE MOON UP WHILE SUN SETS.....IN BETWEEN SETTING THE HOOK AND CONSTANTLY CATCHING FISH EVEN GOT A LIMIT OF BASS SWIM JIG....ENJOY , I GOT ENOUGH NOW AND READY FOR PIKE AND WALLEYES NOW

7. jacktownhooker

jacktownhooker

CATFISH BEEN FEEDING AND ALL BELLIES FULL !JUST A THOUGHT BUT I READ IN FISHERMAN THAT CATS SIT UNDER TREES FULL OF BIRDS AND EAT THE **** SO I FISHED IN THE MIDDLE OF HUNDREDS OF BIRDS SITTING ON LK. AND THOUGHT WOULD WORK AND IT DID.

8. AllenMorgan

AllenMorgan

Anybody been on Michigan Center lake recently? The grass has been coming up, and floating into wind-blown mats in areas. Now, the water has started to turn a clear brownish color, kind of like Tea. Is this a normal thing? I didn't have a vehicle this time last year, so I wasn't able to take my kayak out.