Fishing Partner for Life

Discussion in 'Michigan Youngsters in the Out-Of-Doors' started by hnt4food, Jun 3, 2016.

1. hnt4food

hnt4food

It's often hard for me to believe that our first born is now 27 years old and has given us three wonderful grandkids that I can teach how to fish. Though by looking back at his early years, and his life of fishing so far, I don't think he's going to need much help in teaching his kids. With three sons of my own, it has been a wonderful thing passing along my passion for fishing and I can't wait to see which, if any, of the grandchildren become as passionate about fishing as I have been my entire life. DSCN6563 - Copy.JPG

Zkovach1175 and Jimbos like this.
  2. Buckbaker

Buckbaker

Grand kids are great. I can tell my wife that I really want to get on that honey do list...but unfortunately I have to take the grand kids fishing....

hnt4food likes this.

3. hnt4food

hnt4food

Been using that one on occasion myself. They are both good smallmouth and panfish anglers already. Here's my two grandsons with a couple nice smallies thy landed while shore fishing near a local dam.Yep, the little guy was more than excited when he landed that one.
    unnamed.jpg

Zkovach1175 and Buckbaker like this.