Fishing donations

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Zkovach1175, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Scout 2

Scout 2 Premium Member

I have a bucket full of rods thatI will go thru and make sure they are all there. I have on real nice Shaksspear for a spincast reel that does not break down. I have 2 new or almost new poles and reels for small kids that you can have if youwant them. I can meet you at I 75 houghton Lake exit when You come this way just let me know. I will check the other poles and if both peices are there youcan have them. I just got rid of several spinning reels this summer.

Crestliner 16 and Zkovach1175 like this.
  2. Zkovach1175

Zkovach1175 Premium Member

that’s great! I appreciate it!!

3. tincanary

tincanary

No tax receipt needed. I wouldn't have gotten one anyway if I put it at the curb lol.

Crestliner 16 and Zkovach1175 like this.
  4. Crestliner 16

Crestliner 16

Good going. Kids need some guidance, and distractions from everyday life. I could go through my line and see what I have. I know I have some different types of line, braid,fluorocarbon, and others. All good line.

5. Zkovach1175

im probably good on line. I really appreciate the offer!!! I bought 3000 yards of 6lb last still week. That’s should do the zebco 202’s for awhile.

still looking for terminal tackle, tackle boxes, lures, and rod n reels. Again not today camp opens in June hopefully.

Crestliner 16 likes this.
  6. Crestliner 16

Crestliner 16

That's ok,I have plenty of terminal tackle, just let me know what you're needing. I could scare up some lures also. I believe you mentioned Pike.I may have something for those toothy critters. Leaders,and some sturdy swivels and snaps. I could put them into some size 3600 plano boxes. Since there is some time, I can put together some decent stuff. Once I get it together I'll pm you and we'll go from there.

Zkovach1175 likes this.
  7. Zkovach1175

sounds great and much appreciated. Mostly from the dock there are gills, crappie, and tons of bass! Some very large bass too.

Crestliner 16 likes this.