that I have tied in ages. I have not tied a dry fly for many years. But, a M-S member inspired me to get back into tying so I started with something big and relatively easy - a Hexagenia Spinner. Using a needle to build the extended body was pretty simple. Some white glue, watered down 3 parts to 1 was used to shape the curvature. Apparently silicone works well too. A sharpie was used to add variegation. Next time or later I may add some variegation to the ventral side as well like the natural has. Next I used a size 8 Daiichi 1120 scud type hook. Added some more dubbing, a hackle and a spent wing made from a transparent-grey plastic bag that the newspaper was delivered in. It's fun to experiment. I have lots of traditional patterns in boxes from years past. Just thought I'd try something new.