Fire Harbaugh?

Discussion in 'High School and College Football' started by fels340, Nov 27, 2018.

1. trucker3573

trucker3573

Harbaugh has been here how long?? Hmm done basically nothing. I would say it’s time for change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dish7

Dish7

John Cooper ain't walking back into Columbus either, lol. I get what you're saying.

U of M Fan, fels340 and TK81 like this.

3. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

The other coaches need to step up their recruiting game.

4. TK81

TK81 Premium Member

Joe Milton is like the poor man's Pad Statford, only with wheels. He's like the trophy wife. Looks great, with all the tools. 6'5", 250lbs, with a rocket launcher and runs a 4.6. But zero touch and no charisma in the huddle. How does Harbaugh not see this?

McNamara is the poor man's Tom Brady. Not the biggest or fastest, and brings a pea shooter instead of a cannon...but man can he play. He has the intangibles that top level coaches should recognize immediately. Brings energy, enthusiasm, and leadership. How does Harbaugh not see this?

If McNamara can stay heathy, Michigan should be able to put 40 on the board against OSU. Too bad Don Brown will give up 60...with a roster full of 4 stars.

That tells you all you need to know. I always thought that Lloyd underachieved with the talent he had on the roster. Jim and Don take it to a whole new level.

5. fels340

fels340

I’ve said this in numerous posts on these forums. Maybe you’ve read some. In the past 5 years (potentially eligible players), the Big Ten has signed 27 5 stars out of high school. 14 went to Ohio State. Over half. And that doesn’t include Justin Fields (transferred from Georgia). But it’s not just a Big Ten problem, it’s a college football problem. In those same 5 years, 56% of all 5 stars have gone to one of 5 schools (OSU, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, and Alabama). Not surprisingly, one of those 5 schools have won every championship since this ridiculous format has been in place. Not only that, one of those 5 schools has won every playoff game in the 6 year existence of this format except the first year when Florida State played Oregon. In other words, none of those 5 schools has ever lost a playoff game to a school outside of the 5. It’s a rigged system. This playoff format is self-recruiting for these 5 schools. Good luck to everyone else.

6thMichCav likes this.
  6. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

My prediction is he and the school will come to a mutual agreement after the season for him to step down. Less embarrassing for both parties and doesn't look like he got fired.

7. U of M Fan

U of M Fan Premium Member

He was my favorite coach!!! LOL

Dish7 likes this.
  8. Bucket-Back

Bucket-Back Premium Member

They can fire the punt returner, I mean punt fumbler

17 - 7 at half, losing to Penn State who have zero wins this year

9. Polkahero

Polkahero

Football in this state is a joke right now unless you're into high school sports.

Bucket-Back likes this.
  10. fanrwing

fanrwing

He's a super coach, he could coach UM and the Lions. Lose in AA on Saturday then lose in Detroit on Sunday.

6Speed, Bucket-Back and lenray like this.
  11. thumbgoodfisherman

thumbgoodfisherman

Well the lions did their part today and fired Patricia now Michigan must do the right thing and let Jim go. I've been a Harbaugh supporter since he came but I've seen enough. I will not watch another UofM game until he is gone. I'm not an alum but just a Michigan fan for close to 50 years and I'm just disgusted with the product he puts out on the field week in and week out.

kingfisher 11 and Bucket-Back like this.
  12. fels340

fels340

The lack of effort from this team is inexcusable. This team plays with no enthusiasm. That’s on the coaching staff. I really believe he has lost this team. They’re not listening to him anymore. It’s time to move on. Like today.

U of M Fan and Bucket-Back like this.
  13. Bucket-Back

Bucket-Back Premium Member

The players want him gone.

14. Matt24324

Matt24324

Its amazing how bad the defensive backs are for Michigan. The entire team seems to be clueless, unprepared, uninterested. They continue to have good recruiting classes but they never develop. Its time for the entire coaching staff to go. Its not working. I dont know who will replace Harbaugh but it can't get much worse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk