close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally going to be back on the water!

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by jakeo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. North Country Squire

North Country Squire

That is one hot fish machine! It looks like that boat will have great inland/big water versatility. My little Starcraft walleye boat is 50yrs old and dry as a bone.

2. chemo13

chemo13 Premium Member

3. dachief

dachief

Congrats on the new boat! I got mine last year at Bay Outboard Marine in Saginaw 20 ft starweld

Kennybks likes this.
  4. jakeo

jakeo

I only wish I could either build a bigger garage or move mine but the city will not allow me. I do not have alot of money by any means but after going through all I have health wise in the past 10+ years my wife and I decided on this. We can use on nice days, trailer to inland lakes,keep family together and still be able to use alone if my buddies have to ask permission:rolleyes:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Ok i'll tell you.......$10.00:eek:

I feel we both made good choices. If they come out with a 21' cuddy I will be back visiting them.

5. storman

storman

Totally understand I was just saying that is a nice boat I would hate to see it outside. Enjoy the new ride as often as you can, I don't use mine as often as I like working and kids sports but I love every min of the time I get on the water with friends and family!

6. jakeo

jakeo

I miss the days of playing Frisbee or BB with the kids as that's the important times in a kids life if you can't be fishing or camping. The time will come (way to soon) for you to be using the boat. Thanks for the compliment.