close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally a drift boat of my own

Discussion in 'North West Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by cordesr1, Jan 8, 2018.

1. cordesr1

cordesr1

I've had a great and very generous teacher in the steelhead and trout game. I have had the opportunity to borrow a drift boat for the last few years as the owner has spent most of his free time with his boys. After 2 years it was finnally time to make the trip to Baldwin for my own. I went up the week before christmas to place my order. I picked it up saturday and couldnt be happier.

Mike at steath was great to deal with, and truly set the boat up the way you want it.

15' Aftermath
    Dual tackelt trays and rod holders
    Chine Guards
    Side Anchor (Foot anchor freezes in the winter)
    Hull laminated for power anchor next year
    Nav Lights
    Full LED interior lights
    Headlights
    Bluetooth Stereo
    Green Cottage winch
    Spare Tire

Just praying for a warm up. Its time to hit the river!

IMG_4337.JPG IMG_4339.JPG IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_3957.JPG IMG_4339.JPG

Attached Files:

jumbojake, Dpricher, Steve and 7 others like this.
  2. SND

SND

Nice drifter for sure. I ran a lo-pro Hyde for a time. The stealthcraft looks better and is made locally which is better yet. Tight lines!!!

3. flyrodder46

flyrodder46

Congratulations, I am sure that you will put a lot of time on the river with this great drifter.

D

4. abbatoys

abbatoys

Very nice boat...I have never owned one, but have been eyeing a used one he has up there..

5. PERCHDOG

PERCHDOG

Very cool,

Stealthcraft has a great selection for sure. I had a tough time deciding myself, for me it came down to either a Superfly or ATB.

I went with the River Larry. The gf thought I was nuts for spending a grand on it, a few times on the river and she now thinks its the coolest thing ever

6. steelslam

steelslam

the most important piece of fishing gear you need on a river is a quality made anchor system. install a river larry's an never look back. mine is 9 years old an still works fine.

7. cordesr1

cordesr1

I had the transom laminated so i could add an anchor later. I pushed my budget as far as i responsibly could this year. After floating the Muskegon saturday it looks like a 2019 investment.