Ficious Jigs 2013 ice season

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ficious, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Anish

Anish

:yeahthat:

2. ficious

ficious catch & digest Premium Member

For those waiting....Glow Smerch and Glow Yellow Tiger Zitz are up on my site. Last shipment before the holidays(Christmas/Eve) will be tomorrow. Next shipment will be Friday at the soonest.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Harry

3. sfw1960

sfw1960 Staff Member Super Mod Mods

Same to you Harry!:coolgleam

4. Waz_51

Waz_51

crap, Harry! i was chasing whitetails all weekend and totally forgot about placing my order...im sitting here right now so ill send it in, thanks for the reminder!

5. Steellord

Steellord

Thank you for all your hard work Harry!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and may you have a Happy and Joyous New Year!!!!

Chuck Cabble

6. ficious

You too Chuck! It can be fun, its not always work.

I was wondering. What color bead should I add to the LM-34 Fire Eye Mud Bug? Chart? Red? Opaque? Pearl? I've got plenty of purple on other things.

Harry

7. Waz_51

Waz_51

Red has always been a good color bead for me when I use them...chartreuse is good as well

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. mtwillard

mtwillard

I'm not sure what jig this is? I got it as an extra from an order last year and yesterday I caught some good crappies and the biggest gill I have ever caught ice fishing on it ( 10" )with no bait just the jig itself and wanted to get more. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1387889502.890447.jpg

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. ficious

Looks like a Glow Yellow Tiger Bead. Was the backside hammered gold or nickel? Looks like a glass bead, wish I could find a better selection of 4 mm beads(plastic) The holes are always way too big, not sure why.

Glass are cool, but break easily. Glass has to be added before solder, plastic can come after and can be changed easily. Use a pliers or forceps to crush it and a lighter to add another color.

It is in the *Archive*.
    Harry

10. mtwillard

mtwillard

11. ficious

Matt,

I enabled the page while I ship todays orders. It will be the third or fourth item in the *Archive* page. I will shut it down when I get back.

Harry

12. ficious

Well, its that time of year again. Many of the items that currently show as "Sold Out" still have a couple of jigs left and I will re-list them with a quantity of one each. NOT a sales ploy, rather, if I have 1 of any jig left and someone orders three, it will sell three. Kinda puts me in a bind. I sell what I have, not "futures". So I have to set the quantities at 1

I will group these up and put the first wave up late tonight when things slow down a little and I am caught up with current orders and can take inventory and correct quantities. Many of the popular Fry are getting down to it. I will make more but it will take some time. Grand kids and three trips worth of fish to clean took me out of the game today. Not to mention todays orders.

Again, if you live in the metro area or are going to visit, please consider Anglers Point. I haven't spoken with them , but they had a good quantity of stock a week or so ago. This allows me to supply the outstate area.

Thank you to everyone for your business and kind words!

Harry

13. Dantana

Dantana

Take a break from painting and get out and enjoy the ice, Harry. You certainly have earned it! Heading out on the bay in a little bit after walleye, I know the mag zitz yellow tiger will be first on the line but cant wait to try out the others!

Have a great New Year!

Dan

14. Anish

Anish

No more glow green bug eyes? :sad:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  15. ficious

Think of it more as a disturbance in the force. Middle of next week, there should be more. The less I make, the more quickly I can replace stock. Glow Purple, Glow Green Bug Eye, Glow Purple and Chart. Bug Eyes are all low or gone. These seem to be the most popular this season and I will do what I can to keep some in the system. Glow Blue Shiner produces well too but isn't getting much love.

A lot goes on behind the scenes that has to be done too. It's a solo op, so my hands are full. Not to mention that full time job thing. When everything runs smoothly its kinda fun. Like most things in life, that ain't often.

If there is a pattern that you would like to see, let me know. Anything with a gold back will have to wait or be painted on nickel.

Issues with USPS are on the front burner. They do an amazing job, but when it breaks down, well, that's pretty amazing too. 2 days to Waterford, 9 days back and others.

Harry