favorite photos

Discussion in 'General Michigan Hunting' started by NickAdams, Aug 17, 2008.

1. CHASINEYES

CHASINEYES

These are some of my favorite. I dont have many of my favorite photos on digital.
    This little guy was proud, my son austin.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bro. in-law, my boys, cousin and myself.
    [​IMG]
    My son travis, he loves fishing.
    [​IMG]

And most of a friend and I's season catch. He pulled them from his freezer, thats how the yotes and fox can point better than a bird dog.:lol:
    [​IMG]

2. lccpopo494

lccpopo494

Great pics guys. they are all great. here's mine.

My niece and nephew on their first fishing trip on Lake Michigan.

[​IMG]

3. Jet08

Jet08

[​IMG]
    this my favorite pic from the trail cam this year. she dont have any horns but she seems to be posing for the camera.

Great pics guys keep them cumming!

4. Mightymouse

Mightymouse Premium Member

Here are my two favorite pictures that I have on the computer here at work. They are both from '06 and happen to be my biggest buck and my dad's biggest bucks.

Public land UP buck that I shot in a stand about 400 yds away from my dad in his stand. Made the shot, went and got dad and he said the deer went by him at about 60yds or so on it's way to me. We tracked it together in the rain and had it back at the truck by night fall. The father/son experience shared in the dying light of the UP woods that evening will never be forgotten.
    [​IMG]

My dad's biggest buck, shot about a month after the deer above was taken. I was out of tags and was sitting with my dad on this hunt, something I hadn't done since I was about 14yrs old. Seeing him so excited and shook up was awesome. We took the pictures and took care of the deer. When I actually looked at the pictures and saw this one, with my dad's smile and that look of utter satisfaction on his face, I knew it was a keeper.
    [​IMG]

5. CHASINEYES

CHASINEYES

Very nice pics. and good story mightymouse.

6. jpollman

jpollman Premium Member

Here's one of my favorite photos. It's a shot of my Grandfather by the campfire during a deer camp about thirty years ago. God I miss him!

[​IMG]

John

7. swampbuck

swampbuck

THATS A BEUTIFUL CANOE. So is that the swamp downstream from lake St. Helen. I have never been out there Although I have spent a little time downstream back in behind the Roscommon fairgrounds. Theres some interesting stuff there.

I hunt by boat in the deadstream, probably 80% of my time afield. looks much the same only bigger. glad to see we are not the only ones in the county willing to get a little farther from the road.;)

8. Dking(MI)

Dking(MI)

Heres a few of my favs.
    My dad and I, after he shot his 9 point in 2006.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats me just messing with the camera angles.