Favorite Hub Blinds for Deer Hunting

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Luvdayoop, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Luvdayoop

Luvdayoop

6CCE3CBC-0B37-4CCA-81B9-0528B93F2ECA.jpeg 6CCE3CBC-0B37-4CCA-81B9-0528B93F2ECA.jpeg Arrived Friday, set it up today for a few days to stretch, and air out. Really liking it so far. Materials are heavy duty, more than enough room inside. I’m 5 10, I can stand and walk around in it, love the front window adjustability to as large or as small as you want it. Window is 180 with silent slides on both top and bottom. Looking forward to Opening day

perchjerker and Sprytle like this.
  2. perchjerker

perchjerker

looks great. what is the door like getting in and out of it? I am 6'5" and with all my gear on I need a easy entry system that why I like the one I have with the side that opens up completely. designed for a wheelchair access

3. Bucman

Bucman

I use the dbl bull dbl wide. It has the big bdl door that I can get in with all my gear still on. 8ED1D9B5-A4FB-448D-B1FE-343694A42FDF.jpeg View attachment 593763

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  4. Luvdayoop

Luvdayoop

It
    It has 2 doors on it, a zipper D door, and one corner zips open from top to bottI’m

5. Luvdayoop

Luvdayoop

Bottom

6. perchjerker

perchjerker

so you have to fit between the cross braces on the D door I take it?

7. skipper34

skipper34

The Summit Goliath 3-person has a door that hinges. Best blind door I have ever used. Large enough to enter with a large pack and crossbow.

8. retired dundo

retired dundo

This year I bought a Zonc blind from cabellas.Love it because it a little taller

9. retired dundo

retired dundo

The zonc allso has zipper windows a must for me.Seals up tight keeps bugs out.And I just open windows two inch’s then when you put crossbow stirrup or gun on it you have a perfect rest.It will starch down perfect to see your scope.Makes perfect rest.Plus deer can’t see you as easy with small opening

10. Luvdayoop

Luvdayoop

I’ll take a pic of both doors when I get home from work and post it. I think if you were to leave that corner unstaked you could possibly enter with wheelchair. I staked it and will be using D door.

11. perchjerker

perchjerker

thanks I appreciate it. Luckily I am not in a wheelchair but you know what I mean by referring to it as far as access goes

12. Luvdayoop

Luvdayoop

2FB9ABFE-19D8-4391-8EFB-F2B2481FC1A5.jpeg
    That bottom corner is separated with a stake loop on the bottom of each. Can probably be left unstaked for easier entrance that way. Also been raining steady all day, and I noticed a small amount of water dripping down walls in a couple areas. Think I’ll waterproof the seams after it drys off.
    CFB4BDBF-8DB8-4B0A-B438-70DA31FC91D8.jpeg 89A01B13-747E-4320-A52B-E9A7E400C6CA.jpeg

13. perchjerker

perchjerker

It does look nice. They have lots of pics on their site. I like that heavy fabric. One thing I dont like about mine. But its held up unbelievably well so I cant complain