Favorite bass lure?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Root stumbler, Jun 4, 2010.

1. brookies101

brookies101

Yezzz sir!!! That color has been awesome for me this year. This method has been my favorite and goto for a couple years now, but the goby method is working its way up my fav. list. If you can wiggle it through the rocks without getting hung up alot (hard to do, trust me, learned the hard way) its just as, or maybe more effective than the dinger

2. kristo27

kristo27

Drop shotting a berkley alive leech 3'' placed in 4 tourneys this year with this rig gotta love that

3. swamptromper

swamptromper

Surface lures just seem to give me a stiffy. Havent had much luck so far this season..... but when its on, oh.... is it ON.

other than that a double tail with a 1/4 oz and just swim it along.

4. Griffin

Griffin

5. slwayne

slwayne

5" Senko, watermelon, rigged Texas style on a 3/0 Gamakatsu hook w/ no weight. Cast it around lily pads, weeds, docks let it settle and watch for that tell tale twitch in the line.

6. Turn N Burn

Turn N Burn

Its all about the top water strikes for me.Gotta go with my badass jackall mikey jr.

7. steelhead05

steelhead05

rebel popr in baby bass and silver ..then id have to go with sinkos and finesse worms..oh and pig n jig

8. redneckman

redneckman

5" watermelon with red flake yum dinger. Rigged on a gamakatsu hook. Has produced many large bass both largemouth and smallmouth.

Redneckman

9. jacktownhooker

jacktownhooker

been a crank bite for me last 2 weeks caught over 40 nice ones in ludington and scottville manns and norman square bills .... got a few on spinner baits and one on a worm
    but i never go without a gulp minnow 4 inch and slip bobber as that always gets my biggest bass .... many 17 - 19.5 inch bass taken

10. ranger3288

ranger3288

the lure i always have tied on is a pig an jig fish always put the hammer down on it, it is always my panic bait in a tourment

11. 4" Rapala X-Rap, white or gold depending on cloud cover. Waterford area bass love it!

12. BassFisher91

BassFisher91

No matter what the conditions I will always throw a scum frog. Gotta love the big bass coming up and hammerin that thing!

13. steely74

steely74

Before I became a steelhead addict my favorite lures were the black n blue flake hula grub with a black weedless jighead I cant remember the brand. The f-9 original minnow also accounted for many many LM bass.

14. frenchriver1

frenchriver1 Mr. Flatfish Premium Member

Smallies in Canada seem to like a vintage black, silver scale flatfish, U 20 size.... My son kills them with a smaller size modern flatfish yellow with orange spots.

15. RDS-1025

RDS-1025

Back when I Bass fished, I could make a spinner bait do anything, and made my own skirts, changed blades etc. and caught most of my fish on some sort of spinner. But my FAVORITE would have to be a black Jitterstick. I have had fish come 3 feet out of the water on those things. NOTHING can compare to topwater fishing when it comes to Bass