close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Elite Option 6

Discussion in 'Archery' started by bmoffit, Jan 6, 2018.

1. bmoffit

bmoffit

Looking for the good bad and ugly of this bow as I’m in the market for a new bow this year. I have not shot this bow yet but i have shot the Halon 32 and I’m leaning that way. Being left handed with the wing span of a pterodactyl it’s very difficult to walk into any bow shop and shoot There is a bow shop in my area that has this bow on sale and does have a lefty

Just wanted some input from those that have any experience with this bow. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

2. bmoffit

bmoffit

I guess this isn’t that popular of a bow...

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

motdean likes this.

3. 454casull

454casull

At the price they are asking against the new design most are not feeling the love, I know a lot of dealers have trouble moving them. Elite bow owners are a quirky group. If I had the coin I would be leaning towards PRIME but even they are getting stupid $$$ and I'd need a new press. You'll find more information on Archery Talk.

stickbow shooter likes this.
  4. 454casull

454casull

bmoffit, I am also a lefty and feel your pain, I don't drag my knuckles but being left handed is bad enough!

bmoffit likes this.
  5. bmoffit

bmoffit

LOL. THANKS

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

6. 454casull

454casull

Shoot it and see, what works for one doesn't always work for another. The equipment is solid, fit and finish is good too. They use Winners Choice strings which are better than most factory threads (all one parent company with Scott, CBE etc...) You may like it. It is their first go at split limbs, not sure if they had a learning curve with that. If the price is right and you can get the correct DL (I think it is a module replacement) it may be calling your name.