East side 6/1

Discussion in 'Saginaw Bay and its Tributaries' started by Fur n Fins 1982, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Fur n Fins 1982

Fur n Fins 1982

Put in a solid 8 hrs on the water today and brought home 13 dandy fish between 18"-24" no pattern established other than tight pods of active fish all on meat caught a ton of shorts and barely legal fish that went back we covered anywhere from the east side of the slot to the channel lot of moving around but it was a great day the other two boats in the group both pulled there 16 same story no real pattern other than meat low and slow tight lines!!!!!

2. Deer Slayer

Deer Slayer Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that report.

3. TheCrawdad

TheCrawdad Premium Member

Nice report! Thanks!

4. Fur n Fins 1982

Fur n Fins 1982

Out again today 3 boats 3 2man limits smaller fish today but great action all day boated over 30 keepers on our boat anything with a hammered brass blade at 1.2-1.6 and I can tell ya 13'-15' was hot watched a lot of boats buzz by out of sight and we could see the launch from where we were fishing

Kennybks likes this.
  5. salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Nice... Thanks for the report. I love the short runs to fish! Be at it in the am.

Kennybks and Ralph Smith like this.
  6. Huntahalic

Huntahalic

Great info. I'll be launching at Q-see around 630 plan to hit the same numbers we limited last weekend and Monday. See you out there.

Ralph Smith likes this.
  7. Ralph Smith

Ralph Smith Premium Member

Great job on the eyes F & F! :).

Good luck john! Sorry I never got back with you. Saw you called Thursday, didn't get home from work until 2:00 a.m....busy with daughter yesterday and forgot to give you a shout. We'll be out of rivermouth also in buddies boat. I'll have my phone on if you want to reach me and network a little. We may head east of channel if the normal areas straight out don't produce.

Kennybks likes this.