close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dunhams 30% Off Coupons

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by Hockey9019, Apr 3, 2015.

1. vdub4182

vdub4182

2. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher

Yep. It appears Dunham's caught on to us and they now restrict 30% by cust number. Making the birthday coupons single usage. Further, they seem to have made a change to the way the online coupons are rendered, which means the way we used to link to them here no longer work. It was a great gravy train while it lasted, but 20% seems to be the max outside of your one time use 30% birthday coupon.

3. SheShoots

SheShoots

That's a bummer. I loved using those 30% coupons! And I want a new air rifle! :D

4. UnknwnBanditRowdyTucoRojo

UnknwnBanditRowdyTucoRojo

Is the birthday 30%er still available if one signs up now (not only legacy)? (I'm assuming it's available via email/club sign up, right?)

5. chuckinduck

chuckinduck

It really was great. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I'll remember the old girl and how I paddled my way to big savings. Literally.

6. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher

I believe so. But now that you mention it I don't remember if I received one last year for my birthday. It is coming up next month, I'll pay attention.

7. UnknwnBanditRowdyTucoRojo

UnknwnBanditRowdyTucoRojo

Likewise, I'll sign up just to find out. If not and it just sends a ton of ads, I'll just unsubscribe. I see the 20%ers everywhere (incl the '16-'17 MI Fishing Guide).

8. retiredsailor

retiredsailor

Mine always says Percentage off regular price item. Most of their items are sale priced....can you use it on those prices???

9. Outdoor2daCore

Outdoor2daCore

Often times you cannot, I think they give you whatever is the best deal off of the regular price. So if an item was ref price of 50$ and was on sale for 30$ you couldn't apply a 20% off coupon because the item is already on sale for 30$ which is 40% off of its 50$ original price.

10. jancoe

jancoe

I did not receive a 30% off on my b day in feb. I signed up 8 months before my b day hoping I would get it.

11. cdrswamp

cdrswamp

Any chance anyone has a current 30% for June. I signed up but haven't received one. I have a 20 I can use but the 30 would hopefully save me another $180