Dnr System Crash Again....,

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by walleyerick, Sep 8, 2020.

1. walleyerick

walleyerick

Seems like every year, the Licensing system crashes on leftover for day. 45 minutes now it is still locked up.

Fool'em and Wild Thing like this.
  2. setters_2002

setters_2002

yes its terrible. When we pay taxes though nothing crashes...

3. kdogger

kdogger

I’ve been trying to get my kids their deer tags since Sunday and it’s been down.

4. GVDocHoliday

GVDocHoliday

I was able to get leftovers for my wife and myself by 10:26am. It was on ORDEAL though. Last year and the year before I had no issues. However I'm still a fan of the new license system, it's much more user friendly and I love the purchase history and how it blocks you from purchasing a license you don't need or have already purchased.

5. Took me some time but got what I wanted. Wondering if it’s all the on line schooling going on.

6. melvvin

melvvin

Took me till noon but still got the hunt I wanted.

7. bowhunter426

bowhunter426

Took me 35 minutes to buy my leftover antlerless tag. Started at 10

8. Ieatshrooms

Ieatshrooms

Have you figured out how to reprint a license? I never printed my fishing license and when I go onto the site and hover over that license it just says "unavailable, quantity reached". However, on their website help page or whatever it said I should be able to reprint it from there. I'm finding nothing...just hoping a CO will look up the fact that I paid for a license if I'm ever stopped.

9. tgafish

tgafish Premium Member

Just bought mine plus leftover turkey. Took 5 minutes max

10. mustang72

mustang72

Got mine and now that I got my base, squirrels are in trouble this weekend!

jr28schalm likes this.
  11. michiganreaper

michiganreaper

I got mine. It did take a few tries

12. Joe Archer

Joe Archer Staff Member Admin Mod

I went to Cabelas. It took awhile, but well worth the wait. All set for the season(s)!
    <----<<<

13. jatc

jatc

When you purchased the license online you should have gotten an email. Quickest way I know to reprint is to pull up that email and print it from the link provided there.

14. Ieatshrooms

Ieatshrooms

All great minds think alike...I tried the exact same thing. Found the original email and it just has a link to a temp. turkey tag. Nothing else from that sender. I almost believe they forgot to send it. My kill tags for deer and turkey showed up in the mail...nothing for fishing. I know it was paid for, it won't even let me buy another. I just have no proof! I was hoping someone else had a similar situation. Oh well, I know its bought and paid for.

15. GVDocHoliday

GVDocHoliday

Yes. In the Elicense system...there is a menu that runs from left to right at the top of the screen. Profile - Product Catalog - Purchase History - Drawings - etc...

Click on Purchase History. Then scroll down to the 2020 fishing license you purchased. Select reprint. Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. Select your reason for reprint, then click 'submit'. I imagine you'll get emailed another copy. Good luck and please let us know how it works for you.

Joe Archer likes this.