close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DNR Survey - musky spearing season on LSC

Discussion in 'Icefishing Lk. Erie, Detroit River' started by vano397, Feb 27, 2018.

1. vano397

vano397

2. sureshot006

sureshot006

I got that survey. It said I was special. I thought they meant that in a good way. Apparently not lol

MISTURN3 likes this.

3. vano397

vano397

Ha, I thought so too! It was intended to be a random survey. But then the link got shared around to specific groups, so I figured it should be shared to ALL groups.

sureshot006 likes this.
  4. 357Maximum

357Maximum

I support spearing for muskellunge on Lake St. Clair for the current general full length season (December 1 - March 15)

5. sureshot006

sureshot006

Am I reading this wrong? Or do you have your dates mixed up?

6. 357Maximum

357Maximum

Copied and pasted from the question on the survey.

sureshot006 likes this.
  7. sureshot006

sureshot006

I can't pretend to know the dates of spearing for other water bodies in Michigan. If that was a survey question I assume those are the dates. Or someone screwed up!

8. vano397

vano397

Currently all lakes in michigan have a season opener of the last saturday in april, thru march 15, same as pike. LSC has been an exception of the first saturday in June, thru Dec 15. Starting April 1st all lakes in Michigan will have a "Harvest Season" of the first Saturday in June, the rest of the state will remain open thru March 15, the LSC season was extended thru December 31st. There will be a CIR season on all lakes that is year round. Broodstock lakes will still close on November 30.

9. ATKRON65

ATKRON65

I did not complete this survey....but for the record....I'm not in favor of spearing for Muskie.....I did not get past the 1st page......what difference does it make what zip code I live in or how educated I am or how much money I make.....this is called data mining and it's big business nowadays . not needed for a simple survey.....don't give up any of your personal info ......

garyb and jakeo like this.
  10. Bud man

Bud man

I wasn't asked for personal information until the last page. Did you get the correct survey?

11. Duke

Duke Habitual outdoorsman

You can leave all those "demographics" questions blank and still submit the survey.

I hear ya though. Although in this case, I don't think the data being mined is worth any money to anybody because it is not tied to an email address, facebook account, or anything else that identifies you personally. This survey does not ask for any identifying information.

But I hear ya, can never be too careful with cyber crap. Leave all that blank and submit the survey anyway!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    ATKRON65 likes this.