Dipnet Bait and Tackle (Ecorse)

Discussion in 'Detroit River and Lake Erie' started by Jeffrey Hamlin, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Jeffrey Hamlin

Jeffrey Hamlin

Anyone got the phone number to the Dipnet Bait and Tackle in Ecorse? I have tried calling the number I have stored in my phone - (313) 388-5811 - but the message says the number has been disconnected.

Thanks!

JEFF

2. Casey2552

Casey2552

They aren't open yet don't know when they will but when the fish are in they will open and probably have a working number but I can't say they ever had a number

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. MPT

MPT

Call Rich at 734-782-4277 at the little dipper in Flatrock. There's more action there in the winter months.

4. spankin eyes 2

spankin eyes 2 Staff Member Super Mod Mods

same owner they just close the ecorse bait store till things start going on the D..

5. GottaWanna

GottaWanna

He is closed the whole month of February every year.

6. speedway2899

speedway2899

Jeff..... your gonna come back down here after what happened to ya last year???

7. Jeffrey Hamlin

Jeffrey Hamlin

Ha. Funny you should ask. My wife has already reminded me that I WILL NOT be going down there ever again. So the answer is NO.

I took my buddy a couple of times last year and we stopped at the Dipnet for supplies. He loved the antifreeze jigs and wanted to get some more but couldn't get through to them. He's not a member of this forum, so he asked me to do a little detective work.

I am really bummed about what happened last year and can't really justify going back. Are you gonna be fishing down there this year? If so, keep your lines tight and your car locked :lol:

8. DoubleJay

DoubleJay

I hate to pry, but.....what the heck happened last year???

9. BigWoods Bob

BigWoods Bob

I believe he parked at Alter and got his truck broken into and a lot of $$$ in video/camera equiptment stolen. Then DPD was less than helpful when he went to make a report. I'm sure someone else will remember the details better than I do.

10. fishawn 1

fishawn 1

if you cant say something nice don't say any thing :evilsmile

11. raisinrat

raisinrat Outdoorblog.net Member Premium Member

We should have our 1st load of jigs in really. I will have them on our website also.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

12. kisherfisher

kisherfisher

If He is the same guy , I thought it happened at the Delray ramp. Had a lot of video equipment ripped. Good ramp for Mid- upper river, just bad location.This ramp was close to a hot bite last spring.

13. Jeffrey Hamlin

Jeffrey Hamlin

Yup....DELRAY RAMP!

14. WACKNSTACK

WACKNSTACK

Ill be playing call of duty with the owner later lol. It won't be long till that shop opens back up for the season. Just waiting on the ice floes to clear out!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. HURONFLY

HURONFLY

Got to the centerpin forum on this site. At the top of the page there is an add for Little Dipper Bait and Tackle and there online store. Same owner as the Dipnet. Walleye stuff is not on the online store yet but you can email him through the site to tell him what you need.