Darton Archery SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Archery' started by Nitro225Optimax, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Setter

Setter

I thought new owner was in Ohio

2. textox

textox

Darton Archery started their business in 1950,going on 71 years now,They were a really popular bow company locally,and their compounds added to the growth of archery.They did make good bows many within the price range of beginning archers.They were inovative in cam design and engineering,but not on par with companies such as Mathews
    and Hoyt.I owned a SL-50 and my oldest son a WH300.Those were good entry level bows and i enjoyed shooting mine!!

3. Nitro225Optimax thanks for posting, sounds like this will be a good deal for darton moving forward.

12Point likes this.
  4. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

Bought my first bow at ernos. I was 9. It was a bear mini mag or something like that. 4 yrs later I traded it in at floyds archery in flint. They gave me the price I paid new for the bear bow on a trade in. I bought the darton 50mx. It was same as the SL 50 with wood limbs except they put cams on it. Some of the first cams darton sold i believe. I was so proud of that bow back then! Also bought hawk aluminum climbing stand that summer. Spent all my hay bailing money at floyds.