CWD Testing - FYI

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Disease' started by motdean, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Scout 2

Scout 2 Premium Member

Might be easier than you think. We baited here years ago and one Oct I had to come up in this area with another guy for business. He said we will take my plane. So we got done and he asked if I had anyplace I wanted to see. So we flew over our place here and my grandparents place. I found deer runways I never knew was there all leading right to the area wher we had bait out. Remember this was in early Oct with all the grass and weed still mostly green. So with the snow on I bet in a baiting area they could count the beets laying over a large area. I took a few pictures to show my dad. Oh and some of the runways I found have prove to be very productive over the yers

flinchjerk and kisherfisher like this.
  2. sniper

sniper

You and Art should go to lunch one day so you guys can discuss your feelings in private.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

3. Justsayin

Justsayin

Funding for testing... the Michigan Legislature provided $4.3 million in funds in 2019 to support these activities as well as to help fund CWD field surveillance, according to the DNR. This is the same fund being used for "research".