Creature in Allegan County

Discussion in 'Michigan Non-Game Animals, Plants, and Scenery' started by Kingor3, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Kingor3

Kingor3

This i know will sound far fetched but when the story actually drops you will have heard of it first if you read this...A close friend has parents that live in fennville the step dad hunts alot and uses trail cams as he is an electrician and kind of techy. He catches a " creature " on a trail cam that my friend ,who has seen this picture, describes as an alien near a cabin that had been broken into lately...night before they heard screams or animals fighting or something. This thing is described as being bald with human ears a nose sunken in it's head with blood all over it's mouth..eyes described as glossed over like a common extra terrestrial...supposedly the camera caught pics at 3 6 and 9 sec intervals and the hind end had hair on it....I've not stop bugging my buddy to get a hold of these pics, but he claims they are copyrighting the photos before releasing them for monetary reasons..don't blame em if it's true...they have called the dnr and a local TV station but no more info yet...i personally know this guy and cant stop thinking about this thing and had to spread some word in case this thing is true..crazy..call me crazy...we will see i guess:tdo12:

2. OH-YEAH!!!

OH-YEAH!!! Premium Member

Apparently you've never been to downtown Pullman on a Saturday night. :dizzy:

3. JBooth

JBooth

I love that there is the potential for there to be aliens in this guy's camp and he is worried about getting money from it

4. puttputt

puttputt

snapping a photo gives you the copyright. maybe they need a little more time to make some "enhancements" in Photoshop.

5. Kingor3

Kingor3

probably all of the above you guys said could be true...i dont really believe this story either but i grilled by guy about it daily and he keeps saying it's something...so we will see. it could definately be a hilljack hobbit from pullman or a praying mantis on the camera ... I dont know but i do believe this story will come out soon and we will find out...

6. JBooth

JBooth

Yeah keep it posted. I want to see the pictures

7. brookies101

brookies101

aww man, this sounds priceless....... Damn aliens, hooligans, every last one of them lmao :lol::lol:......

8. jasonvanorder

jasonvanorder

Ha you beat me to it Sounds like another melon head has been spotted:lol:

9. Craig M

Craig M

I think we need to get an alien forum up for this :woohoo1:

10. jasonvanorder

jasonvanorder

Where about in Fennville did this happen anyway? I live down that way and just want to know if i should set up the stand early;)

11. Forest Meister

Forest Meister

The description sounds strangely like it could be my 7th grade English teacher!:yikes:

12. MEL

MEL Premium Member

Thats no Alien, Its a Cougar!!!

13. KalamazooKid

KalamazooKid cold, dead hands ...... Premium Member

This story is years old and is starting to sound "urban legendy".;)

14. dvigs16

dvigs16

The best part about these stories is the part where the pictress cant be shown for "technical problems" or in this case "monetary purposes" haha yeah keep us posted and dont forget to get those pics up when you get them!!!:lol::dizzy::lol::dizzy: