Craftsman 6.5 hp 4-in-1 Plus System Lawn Vacuum

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by fishwitch44, Jun 6, 2007.

1. fishwitch44

fishwitch44

New last year.Used 2 times.Excellent condition.
    6.5 hp B&S powered/propelled 4-in-1 Plus Yard Vacuum System works as a vacuum, shredder, chipper and blower. This power-propelled unit clears a 24 in. wide path using powerful suction to pick up everything from leaves, pine cones, acorns and more. Remove yard debris from both grass and hard surfaces, then pulverize the debris down to an 8 to 1 ratio. Rear bag holds up to 2 bushels of fine mulch. Chipper chute makes quick work of twigs and branches up to 1-1/2 in. in diameter.

Anti-clog self-cleaning screen
    Fresh Start™ fuel preserver
    On-board vacuum hose included for clearing leaves and debris from flowerbeds, etc.
    Felt-lined rear bag holds up to 2 bushels of debris
    5-position nozzle adjusters raise and lower from 3/8 in. to 4 in. Last week at Sears these were selling for $729.00 - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7093

2. fishwitch44

fishwitch44

3. romayer

romayer

Nice piece of equipment! I wish my mower wasn't only 4 years old... I paid a pretty good chuck of change for my mulching Toro, but it doesn't have this much functionality. Good luck with the sale!

4. 4x4_Hunter

4x4_Hunter

I would love to have this item but my thing is, I only need it for one of the 6 uses and can't justify $400 for it. Not saying it isn't worth it, just saying that for the one use that I would use it for, it isn't worth it for me. Shoot me a line though if you get in a pinch and would consider letting it go for 200-250 bones. I would only use it as a vacuum to suck up dirt and stuff from my garage (barn) floor. When I use the broom, the dust just goes all over my tools and equipment. How dusty is the exhaust from the bag on this thing? Maybe it wouldn't be any better than brooming. :sad:

5. fishwitch44

fishwitch44

I hope I don't ever get in a pinch that bad..There is no way I could possibly let this go for that.It is in excellent condition and only used twice.Thanks for the offer though..

hawgeye likes this.
  6. surfman

surfman

7. fishwitch44

fishwitch44

8. TulerKaberry

TulerKaberry

I saw this model here https://bestvacuum.reviews/shark-vs-dyson/. The author says that this model is one of the leaders in the vacuum cleaner market. For me, the usual Phillips quite easily do with its assigned tasks, but the robot vacuum cleaner, which they saw, is a pretty good option for me since I'm quite a lazy person, and when the machine does everything for me, it is perfectly acceptable.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018