Coyotes

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by rippper, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Seldom

Seldom

LOL! A bridge too far!

Wild Thing likes this.
  2. Martin Looker

Martin Looker

I don't think we have many around here right now. The gut piles are still here from the first day and nothing on the camera

3. miruss

miruss

Shot a doe opening morning that feel just inside a wood line. Let it set for 2 1/2 hrs before brother showed up to help track and drag a coyote had already started on it ! Seen 2 last yr but no shots i need to get out with someone that knows how to get them and take a couple off the farm!

4. jiggin is livin

jiggin is livin Premium Member

They have been really active in Arenac county. I hear them almost every night I am out hunting. I have never seen one while hunting though.

Several of my family members have taken them in Ogemaw county while hunting over the years though.

Woodsman Traveler likes this.
  5. Martin Looker

Martin Looker

My place is really thick and the only time I see them is when I catch them in a shooting lane and it isn't easy. I've shot 3 from the house including one that was after my beagle in the middle of the night. That one caused a hole in the window screen but I killed it.

nightshiftrx and jiggin is livin like this.