Covid19 has had no impact on overall deaths in US

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by NbyNW, Nov 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NbyNW

NbyNW

Easy tough guy. Never stated Covid isn't a big deal, but glad you inferred that. Put down your shackles, Covid is serious, and should be dealt with appropriately. But acknowledging the media and politicians are utilizing fear to push an agenda is a real conversation that needs to be had. This article, along with many others that have been censored or ignored by those in power because it doesn't fit their narrative of fear and submission of power.
    But good luck with your bullying narrative full of insinuations.

2. piketroller

piketroller

Eye think you’re going to need to repack the bearings in that thing soon. It’s been getting a lot of use lately.

3. Fishndude

Fishndude

Covid affected the number of Michigan deaths by 172 people in the last 2 days, including some who died of it in previous days, but weren't counted on those days. Their families didn't celebrate Thanksgiving like normal, I'll bet. Fortunately there were only 17,162 new cases confirmed in Michigan the last 2 days, as well. What if there had been more??? :eek:
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/heal...us-cases-up-to-341941-death-toll-now-at-8933/

We think we're turning corners. But we're really just spinning, and spinning, and spinning out of control. And too many people still think it really isn't much of a thing, at all. Does anyone remember when the number of confirmed cases in the US stood at 340,000 (right around April 7th), and we thought this was getting real serious? Michigan has had more cases than that, now. Go, Michigan! 13.1M cases for the US. GO, USA!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...strazeneca-plans-additional-trial/ar-BB1bpm7r
    "Every minute, 114 Americans have tested positive for COVID-19, according to Johns Hopkins University data. Every hour, 65 Americans have died."

4. zig

zig Premium Member

Shoot, and here I thought I was showing my softer side. :D

5. Shoeman

Shoeman Mod

Whoa.. wait

Didn’t read the retraction?

————————————-

Because of these inaccuracies and our failure to provide additional information about the effects of COVID-19, The News-Letter decided to retract this article. It is our duty as a publication to combat the spread of misinformation and to enhance our fact-checking process. We apologize to our readers.

sureshot006 likes this.
  6. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser

7. zig

zig Premium Member

Not sure if I get put in that group or not.... Don't care. But the reality of it is, I don't need science, facts and data anymore. I have personal experience, a lot of it. People in my life, some close, some distant, have died or been hospitalized. Too many of them. People that shouldn't have died, people that shouldn't have been hospitalized for any other reason. However, I also know that most people that live the ignorant life don't really know that many people. And, I'm not talking to you, I don't know you.... But, generally speaking, dumb and ignorant people don't really know that many people, because they don't really have much to offer other humans, so there really isn't any reason for them to have many relationships. So, this ends up compounding things.... They're ignorant to begin with, and their ignorance precludes them from gaining personal experience.

8. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

They finally reviewed the student's assessment and decided it was full of inaccurate information. Not sure how just being wrong is political.

9. Shoeman

Shoeman Mod

At even the death rate, although that seems harsh, the complications and harm this thing has done to us on many levels!

My dad was confined to a home back in March and basically died alone. Yea ok, they had a drive-by on Father’s Day. BFD!

As we’re discussing this continual bullshyte my wife in Arizona supporting her baby brother fighting an aggressive cancer. He’s 43! No contact! Even his little kids can’t come near him due to his condition.

Don’t any of you fukkers try to dismiss this thing as a political tool or just for fun on how many feathers you can ruffle with your disbelief!

Left... go eat a dick! Better yet, a large bowl of dicks!

10. sureshot006

Just when I didn't think you could handle the topic any more gently...

zig likes this.
  11. sureshot006

Shoeman... lol!

zig likes this.
  12. zig

zig Premium Member

My wife and friends often accuse me of being "too honest.". I didn't know that could be a thing.

Petronius, Shoeman and sureshot006 like this.
  13. sureshot006

Okay I think we've established the "study" is full of holes. Probably should cool off and start fresh later.

14. Shoeman

Shoeman Mod

Fresh later... bring it on!

And let Steve close it!

zig and sureshot006 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.