come on guys, send us some live reports

Discussion in 'Icefishing Lk. Erie, Detroit River' started by fsamie1, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodmen

rodmen

Ya that .Cant we all get along.I love fishin We will start putting up some good posts .Just hang on .there hasn't been sheet going on .Wait till the ice leaves the river. Fish on .I have fished my arm off this winter. It's soon big perch and Wally's

2. Slayer 1983

Slayer 1983

Everybody go and catch some fish either tell people were there doing good at or just don't say anything we are all sportsmen we should all help each other we all just want to have a fish fry good luck to all tight lines will give a report tommarow on the banada dyke

3. rodmen

rodmen

And again ya that

4. snortwheeze

snortwheeze

:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-M830

5. maddiek

maddiek Banned

Fsamie, here's a pic for ya from today...it was tough sledding out there but we got a few including this one...

Sent from my PC36100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attached Files:

6. mintgreenwalleyemachine

mintgreenwalleyemachine

Can't we all just get along? I think this winter is getting under everyones skin. Can't wait for the soft water!

7. rodmen

rodmen

Ya me tooooooo

8. WALLEYE JUNKIE

WALLEYE JUNKIE

Sorry but my phone doesnt work for $h!t out there. Maybe its time to upgrade to 4G...? Dam 3G only had 1G out there! LOl

9. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

Hey, let us know how the shore ice is. Last time I was there it was a massive drift at shore. Just hoping the melt and rain don't erode it too much

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

10. fsamie1

fsamie1 Premium Member

nice fish Dave, what was the problem with the ride out there? too much slush?? if that is the case, it will be a mess this weekend.

11. maddiek

maddiek Banned

Yes bro the slush was crazy!!! Wasn't bad on the sleds, but mine blew up this morning so I had to use my quad and I honestly don't know how I made it out and back, it was brutal...

Sent from my PC36100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

12. This thread would be alot better if I didn't have to sort through all the bull and tough guy antics on the computer!!! when all I want todo is keep track on Ice conditions and see pic's of monsters eye's on the ice. So I can plan a productive trip to ohio waters. Thanks to the guys who are contributing.

13. spankin eyes 2

spankin eyes 2 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

ENOUGH SAID...if you guys cant get it together then the axe is coming out do ya get my drift ..this crap is getting old ..i'm going to sharpen the blade and some might not be here much longer!!:mad: if you guys cant get along then stay off the key board!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.