close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coleman UTV

Discussion in '4 Wheeling - ATVs' started by cmpdad, Oct 11, 2016.

1. cmpdad

cmpdad

Looked at a Coleman UTV at Family Farm and Home. Looks pretty nice. Does anybody have experience with these? Are parts available? How do they hold up?

2. FREEPOP

FREEPOP

Interested in hearing about it also.

3. in the blood

in the blood

friend bought one fell apart within 6 mo if i can't afford name brand would buy used

4. Boatown

Boatown

Chinese Junk If your budget does not allow you to purchase a new Polaris or Can am then buy a good used one for the same price you would buy a
    Fully loaded Coleman these knock off utv's and atv mfg are putting your life endanger they use low quality parts Replacement parts are hard to find usually eBay

5. Z-Rider

Z-Rider

The “Chinese Junk” as many refer to them are actually Yamaha Rhino clones. The designer of the original Rhino had a 10 year deal with Yamaha as sole producer, that has expired. Parts are not hard to find, most Yamaha parts are interchangeable with them as well.

I own a Massimo 700 and it has been a solid machine for us so far.

If I’ve needed a part it’s a simple few clicks away from the distributor in Texas and at my door 2-3 days later.

6. Joel/AK

Joel/AK

We've had a Coleman 400 from Cabela's for about 4 years now. Underpowered but does what we ask 95%of the time. Holy crap this thing can go through snow. It just keeps digging.

No major problems with it. Finally had to replace the battery a couple of weeks ago. Replaced the winch today.

You can get parts from Coleman online. Slow shipping. Been waiting on parking brake pads for going on 2 weeks now.

7. Joel/AK

Joel/AK

Now if someone has a different sources for parts, I would love that info.

8. Z-Rider

Z-Rider

Try here

http://sportsmancountry.com/

This is where any of my Massimo parts needs are ordered from. They usually are at my door 2-3 days after ordering

Most of these machines share parts of based on the Hisun design. I’ve seen the Coleman’s and they appear almost identical to my Massimo in most respects

9. Joel/AK

Joel/AK

Thanks. Our Coleman is stamped hisun. One and same

Z-Rider likes this.
  10. Z-Rider

Z-Rider

Hard parts are likely same or similar. Electrical stuff may be different but you can make a call to them and confirm.