The last couple years, right after we put up our Christmas tree I got a bad allergy reaction. It happened again this year, but worse (runny nose, itchy eyes, etc.) and it turned into a miserable cold. I finally did some searching on the Internet and learned that it is mold spores that are quite fond of cut pine trees. It turns out, if you cut your own, this isn't a problem. But if you buy it from a lot (which we started doing a few years ago), the trees develop mold after being cut and transported down to the big city. The solution seems to be to wash it with a bleach or vinegar solution, hose it down, blow it with a leaf blower and let it dry in the garage for a few days. Unfortunately, the tree is already inside my house and decorated. Question: does anybody have experience with this problem and have a solution for getting rid of the mold on a tree that is already inside and decorated? (I haven't been able to find this on part the Internet.) Merry Christmas!