close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Can we get a dog section in here?

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by ajkulish, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Andrzejewski

Alex Andrzejewski

Why even post this? It doesn't pertain to the theme of the thread at all. All you are doing is sticking your nose in to say something ridiculous for the attention. No one cares about your dislike for dogs and dog training, as this is clearly a thread about people who in particular like working with and training dogs. As for you being able to do everything our dogs do in just a few seconds I would like to see you swim 100 yards in freezing water to pick up a diving cripple, or mark a grouse in stuff so thick you cannot see 10 feet in front of your face. As a final note, nice hate speech in your tag line, irregardless of religious denomination I would universally regard someone who doesn't like dogs enough to make a comment such as yours as far more evil than someone who practices a different religon.

Lamarsh, styme315 and ajkulish like this.
  2. Sofa King what?

Sofa King what?

Not that it matters...but i thought the theme of the thread was seeking a forum just for the waterfowl dog stuff. I simply gave a valid reason supporting why this should be done. I never said I hate dogs...what kind of monster hates dogs? I could care less about dogs when it comes to hunting ducks though and would welcome a sub forum just for them-so when I want to read about duck hunting, boats, gear, etc...I don't have to sift thru the MANY dog posts....at the end of the day it doesn't really matter to me if they give you a dog sub-forum or not.

3. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

I could care less about the next guy’s boat so should that be separate too?

Should there be a mojo thread?

And shot size thread?

This will become redundant.

Our hunting is beneficial because of these forums and I don’t see “sifting” through threads that don’t matter as a nuisance. Seems petty.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

jwinks, Lamarsh and ajkulish like this.
  4. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

5. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.