close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's Dundee Archery Department

Discussion in 'Archery' started by bigmac, Mar 4, 2017.

1. bigfishcatcher3

bigfishcatcher3

HAHAHAHA. So perfect. Some rude grumpy turds there. Maybe it has changed but i wont go find out. I live near fenton and drive all the way to Adams Archery. Always been great to me. Love the range and 3D course. Blows my mind going to a bow shop that doesnt have at least a 20 yard range.

2. Martian

Martian

Where you are, I would go to spot shooter in Holly, they make great strings, cables, and are good guys

3. Bms

Bms

Try Adams Archery in Milan, you won't go back to Cabela's

R.J.M. and jsbowman like this.
  4. bowhunter42

bowhunter42

Compounds and crossbows in lansing is a joke. They only want to sell to the misinformed.
    I was in the last year, because there a pse dealer. I asked to shoot pse's flagship bow. The owner argued for 20 minutes that it wasn't a pse bow. I then showed him the bow on the pse site. No apology or anything. Never again. Total firearms is the same. Arrowhead archery in eaton rapids is my go to shop now. Always great service

5. MIfishslayer91

MIfishslayer91

That's where my wife and I go for our archery needs and live fishing bait. My FIL bought his new Hoyt from there. Although I believe when I was in there getting some stuff for my wife's bow, I asked how much for a string and cable put on my Matthews and got a pretty crazy quote and took it to Browns in Goodrich instead. Beside that they've been outstanding.

6. dafuzz89

dafuzz89

I assume the Fenton shop being talked about is Sunrys Archery. I have been dealing with them for the past couple of years. They have been great. Went to Vans ONCE, and will never go back.

7. Quack Addict

Quack Addict

If you're out by Jackson, Schupbachs can't be beat. I had a bunch of work done on an older compound and bought a new xbow there this spring. They were A+. I've been buying there for years and never a snag.

The only downsides to Schupbachs is they have pretty much everything archery & firearms related and their prices are good. So it's hard to walk out of there without lightening your wallet.

jstfish48162 likes this.