Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

BPS king of bucks collection

757 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  454casull 
#1 ·
Did you ever wonder why the hunter got a replica and BPS gets the original? well maybe you didn't........

But I did....

I recently I found out why what and where....

BPS pays you x amount of $ for your head and then gives you an exact replica, well as exact as possible.

One fella I shared camp with this past month who killed one of the biggest non-typicals ever was paid $250k for his head and got a replica to hang at home...not to mention all the endorsements since then..

so now you know whether you wanted to or not...:)

#5 ·
There is another collection of Bucks, forget what it is called.... Anyways i knew a owner of a bar in Ohio who sold his Buck to this collection and was given 100k+ and he said he gets free Easton Arrows, and boots from Rocky all he has to do is enter codes at time of purchase.

#6 ·
Not sure what I would do if this situation ever presented itself (RIGHT!) Just think about it, with the value of antlers being stupid high right now the chances of the mount being stolen from your home/business etc is high. Why would you not reap some reward and still have the memories with a replica? Todays "fakes" as we all know are stellar in terms of realism. Yah it's not "your" deer but from a headache point of view, let someone else pay the big bucks to safeguard that trophy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.