Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Body Found In Detroit River

4K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  CASTMASTER 5000 
#1 ·
Police are working to determine the identity of a body that was pulled from the Detroit River on Sunday. The man's body was found floating near the Ambassador Bridge.
Coast Guard estimates the body has been in the water for a couple of months.
The investigation continues.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/9217130/detail.html

#5 ·
#15 ·
Ed Michrina said:
When the bodies hit the top, the walleyes will pop! Good indication that the water temp is just right:eek: Down in det we don't need to looks at the lilacs blooming. :lol:
My buddy had a T-shirt that said "Don't mess with me. I'm from Detriot." on the back. And "Detroit...Murder capital of Michigan" on the front. I thought it was funny.:lol:

#16 ·
how about this one:

"Detroit: Where the weak are killed and Eaten"

seriously though, i think i may have hooked into a body with a handline a few years back. heavy as hell, and it broke loose about half way up. still had my rapala, and there was a piece of fabric on the hook. hmmmm

#19 ·
i launched at wyndotte a few years back. when we came back in there was a guy by himself. i asked if he was fishing by himself. he said that he had snagged a body yesterday and none of his friends would fish with him. he looked pretty serious and i didn't doubt him.

#22 ·
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
My buddy had a T-shirt that said "Don't mess with me. I'm from Detriot." on the back. And "Detroit...Murder capital of Michigan" on the front. I thought it was funny.:lol:
My daughter once had a T-shirt which read "DETROIT: Where the Weak Are Killed and Eaten!" :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.