close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best power auger

Discussion in 'IceFishingMichigan.com' started by vellul, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

I tried to find a thread related to the use of an impact driver vs a drill but could not, maybe I saw it on another site? Anywhos it was about how impact drivers do not work as well as a drill does.

2. BlackRhino

BlackRhino

Me too!

3. Thomas Selwa

Thomas Selwa

4. Thomas Selwa

Thomas Selwa

I bought a mako eskimo 10 inch when sportsman warehouse was in Allen park mi that was almost 9 years ago.the fuel tank cracked 3 years ago.I replaced it with a updated tank,replaced the spark plug, hoses,primer bulb.I'I think it was because I did not leave the vent on the cap loose and it built up psi in the hot summer.today I poured out the old gas put in New gas and it started up within 3pulls it has been a great anger for me,plenty of power,cuts thru deep ice,has not rusted at all and still using the same blades,well worth the money,you will not be disapointed.

5. Elwood454

Elwood454

I have the stingray 8inch. I love it. It’s light and cuts well. My buddy has the propane jiffy. He can cut a 12inch deep hole about 1.5sec faster than I can. He also payed twice as much too.
    I’ve always used true fuel premixed gas and completely drained the tank and carbs at the end of season. Proper maintenance is key.

Burksee likes this.
  6. RiverRanger

RiverRanger

Picked up mine on Saturday and used it Sunday, gotta say im impressed. Eskimo P1 Propane 8"