BANDED! | Dads First Drake Mallard EVER!

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by Everydaylimits, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

I am so happy that dad was able to pick up this banded green head and for it to be the first drake mallard hes ever shot at that! We are just starting to get on the divers here! Get ready for some more great hunts!

2. Blacklabsmatter

Blacklabsmatter

Hope he bought some lottery tickets on the way home!!!

3. SnowJunkie

SnowJunkie

Why did Sean stop shooting after he shot 6 birds? You guys only had 8 out of 18! :bonk:

waggleduck and craigrh13 like this.
  4. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

I know! He should have! It is interesting this bird is from a different flyway as well.

5. jumbojake

jumbojake

Holy pull dat mojo lol;) and make sure de buffys don't bump buddys.dont fack bagels out dare keep yur Admiral happy tell him cheers on his first band;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  6. wavie

wavie

Well a male on the wintering grounds does not care where his girl is from, he'll follow her back to the region she hatched, just to get alittle action. Not vise versa.

Regardless, congrats on the band "dad".

What is the band data, sorry can't watch your videos if its included in there.

michiganoutdoorsman likes this.
  7. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

Ya its in the video if you go to the 8:53 mark. Dorchester Couty Maryland banded 3-4-2020 born pre 2018.

8. TNL

TNL

I see you again posted your video here, the 'fuge, and other waterfowl sites. Keep driving those clicks, views, and $$$. It would be a nice gesture to become a sponsor member of this site if you intend to keep posting revenue generating videos.

I am happy for your dad.

9. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

Ummm. Their video has 400 views. Nobody is making any money for 400 views. Not even 4000 and probably not 40,000 views would make a cent. Nothing wrong with posting your experiences for others to enjoy.

10. TNL

TNL

Uh, yeah, and that's why it's posted here and on a dozen other waterfowl sites - for the enjoyment. Clearly he's trying to grow the channel - hunts, reviews etc. Not my issue if he's making money or not, but a cost of doing business is to become a sponsor if you're going to chew up someone else's bandwidth. Interesting that he's a new member here with a low post count and at those other sites; i.e., the 'fuge, waterfowl forum.net, mnwaterfowl, huntingpa.com, arkansashunting, hunting-washington.com, wisconsinhunting, texashuntingforum.com, hunting.net, westgahuntingFB, shotgunforums.com, nebraskahuntingforum, newjerseyhunting, californiahunting, and on and on as well. Maybe he likes to spread his enjoyment around the world.

Also, nice hook to not really tell you about the band data, but to redirect you to a time stamp on the vid and get that extra click. Clever. Not.

Check his channel: "footage available for license". Also has a Amazon store.
    Also asks for likes and subscribers.

His own personal channel which is tied into this one has a Patreon account and other monetization links. 30K subscribers as well. Not his first rodeo. Seems like a money making venture to me.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  11. craigrh13

craigrh13

I picked up on that. He did the same thing over on the fuge. Many people are catching on to his BS. I refuse to click on anything of his because he’s acting beyond desperate for views. The fuge is going to town on him. It’s pretty entertaining. Basically making fun of all yankee duck hunters.

Ash and DM90 like this.
  12. natureboy2534

natureboy2534

Damn.. was not aware of all that..The first video I seen I gave a nice complement and liked..Just thought he was a new kid trying to fit in somewhere new..I take back all the nice things I said..LOL..
    Also congratulations on the band for your dad...

13. buckhunter14

buckhunter14

Seems a little desperate to me. Posting on Tennessee Duck Hunting Facebook pages just to share it on Michigan Duck Hunting pages. “Don’t forget, like, comment, subscribe!” This has been going on for months. The copy and paste function on his computer has to be getting worn out.

BB5388E7-7ECC-4DCF-BB83-FB932AE2A7A1.jpeg

michiganoutdoorsman likes this.
  14. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

In case anyone else is wondering or questioning if I am making money on this here is your answer Revenue=Nothing:
    EveryDayLimits Revenue.jpg
    Just trying to grow my channel and share my hunts. Nothing wrong with that.

Whitetail_hunter and DirtySteve like this.
  15. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

I also posted all the band info right in that post. If anyone wants to see the exact screen grab they can go to the video. I posted the screen grab and a picture of the band on the fuge as well as pointing to the time stamp. Think whatever you would like to @TNL Im not forcing anyone to watch these videos.
    Band info blur.png IMG_2622.jpg