Anyone try out the new type ceramic car waxes?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by WALLEYE MIKE, Oct 20, 2020.

1. boutdun

boutdun Premium Member

I've been showing classic's for the last ten years,a few years ago I found Mequirs Ultimate Compound,with it on wipe it off beats clay bar process,after that I use Torque Detail, cars included 96 Mustang Convert,2002 Mustang Convert, 2006 Mustang Conv,68 Dodge R?T Cont and 79 VW Convt gettin too old so I went from 550hp to 40,all red so they really pop

2. WALLEYE MIKE

WALLEYE MIKE Staff Member Mods

1st test. Got some road mist on the truck yesterday morning. When I got home sprayed it off and dried with a micro fiber towel. (first time with towel also) Water just rolled right off. Wiped the excess off. Nice!!!!
    So far with the easy application and ease of applying I give it a thumbs up. Even if I have apply it once a month its well worth it as it adds maybe 1 minute to the wash process.

3. chubface

chubface

I've been using Meguiar's Quick Wax on my painted aluminum boat. A spray bottle is good for many applications. Just spray it on and wipe it off. It doesn't last forever, but it sure is easy to use. It helps repel water spots and makes washing easier.