Anyone Fishing Muskegon tonight?

Discussion in 'Big Lake Cold Water Fishing Reports' started by lccpopo494, Jul 27, 2007.

1. lccpopo494

lccpopo494

Just wondering if anyone is fishing muskegon tonight or tommarrow morning. suppose to have the guys up for a MENS weekend, but I see that the marine report is calling for 3-5 tonight and 2-4 tommarrow morning. sounds to me like we should find a good bar closer to home. any advise?

AL

2. gimpbob

gimpbob

I think the report is not that accurate right now> I plan on going out tonight but will go to the beach to check the surf first.

3. MoJoRisin'

MoJoRisin'

Check this link for up to the minute muskegon conditions and web cams

http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/metdata/mkg/

Sure not very windy right now.........

I'll be out tomorrow mating on a charter. I'd try right out front or just south or north in 50-60 to start in the morning. Saw a GH report from this morning on GLA site 8-8 by 8 AM in 55-65 FOW.

We'll have to see if it picks up like the marine forecast says. Wed PM they said 0-1 ft and they were 3-4 ft.

4. KQBFISHER

KQBFISHER

Thanks for those websites; this is the best way to go. It sure doesn't appear to be rough right now!

5. thill

thill

iccpopo454

I also have some college buddies coming from Chicago and GR for a weekend of golf in the am and fishing in the pm. If we do have the 4 footers that is forecasted our "Mens weekend" will soon turn into our first annual "coast guard festival retreat weekend". Coast guard fest can be like a college spring break. I won't feel too bad if there are 4 footers.

6. syonker

syonker

Thill-

The Coast Guard Festival doesn't get into full swing until next Friday & Saturday, August 3rd & 4th with beer tents, parade, & fireworks.

7. bluedevil

bluedevil

I too will be having a boys day out tommorrow in Muskegon if the wind stay's down. If not you WILL find us in the bar somewhere....:D
    Hollar at me on the radio on 68 and I will tell you if we are doing any good and where..