Anybody been to the Banana within the last week?

Discussion in 'Icefishing Lk. Erie, Detroit River' started by RogueStatus, Feb 22, 2014.

1. RogueStatus

RogueStatus

Friend is gonna make the walk tomorrow with or without a report but I'm not that foolhardy. Any info is appreciated. Nothing too particular, just whether or not the bite was on and how the walk was will suffice. Thanks in advance!

2. Steelhead_Feller

Steelhead_Feller

There is a report on the airport bay thread about the banana today guy says terrible wind for fishing and all he got out of it was a 5 mile walk!

3. Slayer 1983

Slayer 1983

Went out on Friday seen that they cut down all the trees on the island seem 50 deer running around 50% ice and snow on the road after today More than likely lots of mud on the road today we didn't get anything on Friday but a long walk done fishing it for ice fishing love to duck hunt it but not worth the time to fish it to me butt we tryed the south end and no bites :yikes:

4. RogueStatus

RogueStatus

Thanks guys. I think I'll hit LSC.

5. Slayer 1983

Slayer 1983

Ya we should have done that to butt we had to make that walk to try it out gess while I'm still 30 I can make that walk next time will be in the boat good luck on LSC u going to Gino's