Any reports or kiled pigs in Michigan over the past year?

Discussion in 'Feral Pig Control and Hunting' started by TrekJeff, Mar 28, 2017.

1. TrekJeff

TrekJeff

Title says it all....Seems like the pig invasion has been controlled here in Michigan. Has anyone heard, seen or confirmed any sightings in the past eyar?

2. Tracker83

Tracker83

I know of 1 pig shot a couple months ago almost exactly at the SW corner mark of Mecosta county.

3. Martian

Martian

I know most will not agree with me, I wish there were more, I would love to go deer hunting, and come home with bonus pork, I have never seen one. I would not want what Texas has , but they are as rare as bigfoot here imo

4. fisher210

fisher210

Yup My brother in law who lives in Jasper township, Midland County said this morning there was one about 40 east of his outdoor furnace. He hadn't seen any before that. He said this one weighted about 150 as far as he could tell.

5. swampbuck

swampbuck

I don't think their gone, I think that the people that have them around are keeping them fo themselves.

6. GIDEON

GIDEON

I think that the Sasquatch's have been tutoring them

8pointfish, Zkovach1175 and zimmzala like this.
  7. BigCountry40

BigCountry40

Here in Ohio there are basically none and we have 20 times what Michigan has supposedly

8. Rudi's Dad

Rudi's Dad

Mason Co, about 15 mi South of Manistee. Very close to US 31. Pig looked to be a escaped tame one. Not too big either. No other sightings in area.